Coronary angioscopy will not replace angiography as the gold standard for imaging atherosclerotic coronary arteries however there may well be a clinical niche for a technology that gives accurate information regarding a specific lesion if that information can be used to improve the acute or . Provides the best instruction in coronary angioscopy from the observation of coronary arteries to diagnosis and therapy includes a wealth of color photos. Original article from the new england journal of medicine coronary angioscopy in patients with unstable angina pectoris
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.