This evidence based clinical practice guideline provides recommendations to primary care clinicians for the management of children from 2 months through 12 . This evidence based clinical practice guideline is a revision of the 2004 acute otitis media aom guideline from the american academy of pediatrics aap . 1 pediatrics 2004 may11351451 65 diagnosis and management of acute otitis media american academy of pediatrics subcommittee on management of acute . American academy of pediatrics american academy of family physicians subcommittee on management of acute otitis media clinical practice guideline. Diagnosis and management of acute otitis media endorsed july 2013 the guideline the diagnosis and management of otitis media was developed by the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.