Fractures of the acetabulum occur primarily in young adults as a result of high velocity trauma these fractures are often associated with other life . I introduction fractures of the acetabulum generally occur in younger individuals as a result of high energy motor vehicle accidents radiographic analysis and . Acetabular fractures vary for example the bone can break straight across the socket or shatter into many pieces when the acetabulum is fractured the femoral head . For the patient with a traumatized acetabulum accurate radiographic diagnosis and classification are the cornerstones of effective clinical care
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.