Peripheral artery disease information about the risk factors diagnosis and treatment of peripheral arterial disease or pad has just bee. Peripheral artery disease in the usa peripheral arterial disease affects 12 20 percent of americans age 65 and older approximately 10 million americans have pad. Peripheral arterial disease pad happens when there is a narrowing of the blood vessels outside of your heart learn about symptoms and treatment. Peripheral artery disease also called peripheral arterial disease is a common circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your . Edited by dr kellie r brown pad is a chronic disease in which plaque builds up in the arteries to the legs this buildup typically occurs gradually
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.