Babies can develop a flat spot on the back of their heads usually from sleeping in the same position too long alternating your babys sleep position and . Cranial asymmetry occurring as a result of forces that deform skull shape in the supine position is known as deformational plagiocephaly the risk of . What is positional plagiocephaly the shape of a newborns head may be affected by how the baby was positioned in the uterus by the birth process or by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.