Practical otology for the otolaryngologist edited by seilesh babu details 344 pages color illustrations 4 color hardcover 85 x 11 isbn13. Practical otology for the otolaryngologist 9781597562546 medicine health science books amazoncom. Review by v veer practical otology for the otolaryngologist and its companion practical neurotology and skull base surgery are sister textbooks written by eminent . Encuentra practical otology for the otolaryngologist de seilesh babu isbn 9781597562546 en amazon envos gratis a partir de 19eur. Otology as a branch of general otolaryngology deals with symptoms that are commonly seen in many practices such as hearing loss balance issues and dizziness
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.