In the years sine publication of the hrst edition of surgical approaches to the spine a revolution has taken place in spinal surgery spinal technology . Surgical approaches to the spine robert g watkins md with contributions by michael ll apuzzo md roger c breslau md peter dyck md. Surgery of the cervical spine is essentially applied anatomy operations on the cervical spine ought not to be an everyday experience and they are very unforgiv. Product description the desire to expose the spine for surgery by anterior approaches at any level between the head and the sacrum is not new spinal . Preface to the second edition in the years sine publication of the hrst edition of surgical approaches to the spine a revolution has taken place in spinal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.