The cervical spine neck is a well engineered strong structure that delicately houses the spinal cord and flexibly allows movement of the head in all directions. The cervical region of the spine neck consists of seven vertebrae learn how the spinal discs function and how various conditions can cause neck pain and or radiating pain. Chapter 25 the cervical spine chapter objectives at the completion of this chapter the reader will be able to describe the anatomy of the vertebrae ligaments muscles and blood and nerve supply that comprise the cervical intervertebral segment. The cervical spine is made up of 7 vertebrae the first 2 c1 and c2 are highly specialized and are given unique names atlas and axis respectively
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.